- 4 days of Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Classroom
- IASSC® Accredited Course Material
- Mock Exams
- Access to Quality Management Webinars
- Industry based case studies to enhance learning
- Trainers’ Feedback, Preparation techniques and Notes
- 35 PDU’s Certificate
- 24/7 customer support & Dedicated Learning Consultant
About the Course
Trainerkart Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training program is designed and developed by Lean Six Sigma Experts to ensure that our participants pass the IASSC® Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification exam in the first attempt. Our Lead Instructors will give you an introduction to the tools, techniques and methodologies that will empower you to lead Lean Six Sigma projects.
Our Lead Instructor provides an in-depth knowledge of all aspects within the phases of six sigma tools, D-M-A-I-C and standard principles of Lean Management with real life applications on various industry used cases.
- Define: Clearly, articulate the current state.
- Measure: Establish the magnitude of the problem.
- Analyze: Systematically establish the reasons for the problem.
- Improve: Determine and refine your solutions.
- Control: Put the right controls in to sustain the gains.
Who Should Apply?
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is most helpful for employees & organizations requiring a standardized approach to problem-solving for the purpose of continuous improvement inQuality Management.
This certification is most suited for:
ü Quality System Managers
ü Quality Engineers
ü Quality Supervisors
ü Quality Analyst, & Managers
ü Quality Auditor
ü Any individuals looking forward to lean & practices Lean six sigma principles
Why Trainerkart Learning Solution?
Trainerkart's training is the best and value for time & money invested. We stand out because our customers-
- Get trained at the best price compared to other training providers.
- Get trained by the best trainer in the industry.
- Get accesses to course specific learning videos.
- Get 100% Money back guarantee*.
Standard Fee: Booking within 30 days of training but 10 days prior to the start date.
Early Bird: Booking at least one month prior to the class start date
Super Early Bird: Booking 2 months prior to the class start date.
Venue will be confirmed to the classroom participants one week prior to the workshop start date and online participants will get the session attendance link before 4- 5 days of the training start date.
For more details please contact us.
When: Tue Aug. 28 - 9:00 am
Fri Aug. 31 5:00 pm
Address: Washington, D.C
Washington, D.C ,US
Web: Visit Website