Shi-Queeta Lee and her Divas of illusion serve and entertain you with their impersonations of Diana Ross, Whitney Houston, Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Tina Turner and more. You also enjoy a wonderful All-You-Can-Eat Brunch Buffet featuring items such as: Roast Pork, Vegetarian Pasta, Cheesy Grits, Salads, Homemade Soup, Fresh Seasonal Fruit, Homemade Mini Desserts and much more. Your first Mimosa or Zing Zang Bloody Mary is FREE!
NELLIE’S DRAG BRUNCH DO’S AND DON'TS
1. SEATING: This is a seated brunch so please make sure you are on time. The ticket you purchase is your reservation. No need to call ahead for a table reservation. When you arrive, Nellie’s Fabulous Hostess will ask how many people are in your party, scan all tickets and seat you all together.
2. LARGE GROUPS: Must arrive on time and all be present if they wish to be seated together. You will all be seated in the same area.
3. TICKET PRICE INCLUDES: The Show, an All-You-Can-Eat Buffet, your first Mimosa or Zing Zang Bloody Mary, 10% DC Sales Tax, 17% Gratuity and Ticketing Fees. Does not include Eventbrite fees and added taxes. The show time you purchase will be the time you need to arrive. We advise arriving 15 minutes early to your seating time. Anyone more than 30 minutes late may lose their reservation.
4. TICKET TRANSFERS: Tickets are not transferable 24 hours prior to the show. If you need to change your date please go to https://www.eventbrite.com/support/articles/en_US/How_To/how-to-transfer-to-a-different-event-or-ticket-type?lg=en_US.
5. REFUNDS: Tickets are not refundable 24 hours prior to the show.
6. AGE LIMITS: There is NO age limit for Brunch. We do ask that you use parental discretion.
7. PARKING: There is street parking plus a lot adjacent to Nellie’s that will charge you $10.
Have a great time and enjoy the show!
When: Sunday, Jan. 21
3:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Web: Visit Website