TECH JOBS TOUR
Tech Jobs Tour will convene thousands of influencers and innovators across all areas of technology. Come for the speed mentoring and product demos, stay for the high-fives and ultra-diverse networking. Learn more about your career development, recruiting and retaining non-traditional tech talent, and more.
Learn More: techjobstour.com
5:00 PM Doors Open
5:00 - 9:00 PM Tech Career Fair
5:30 PM Speed Mentoring I
6:00 PM Welcome by Tech Jobs Tour Team
6:20 PM Guest Speakers
6:30 - 7:00 PM Speed Mentoring II (Lesbians Who Tech)
6:45 PM Keynote Speaker
7:00 PM Ask & Offer with Special Guests
7:15 PM Coding Bootcamp Showcase
8:15 - 8:45 PM Speed Mentoring III
9:00 PM Doors Close
Agenda subject to change.
- This event space is wheelchair accessible, with ADA compliant entrance and restrooms.
- All ages welcome.
- Images and/or sound may be recorded at this event; by registering you consent to allow event organizers to use your likeness for promotional purposes.
Speed mentoring == networking that doesn't suck! It's a great way to build relationships quickly and connect with other people in tech. We especially seek mentors and mentees in software development and design, QA, data science, and product management. To sign up, just tell us what skills you have and which skills you'd like to learn.
SHOWCASE + DEMOS
Past Participants: Make School, Hackbright Academy, Hack Reactor, Grace Hopper Academy, Coding Dojo, Telegraph Track, BLOC, MotherCoders, Floodgate Academy, The Iron Yard, Turing School, Galvanize, Metis, Designation.io, Fullstack Academy, MakerSquare, Rithm School, Epicodus, General Assembly, Apprentice.io by Thoughtbot, Grace Hopper Program, DevMountain, Sabio.la, UT Austin Coding Boot Camp, and more.
TECH CAREER FAIR
Previous partners: Accenture, Adobe, Airbnb, Amazon, Apple, AT&T, Atlassian, Automattic, BlackRock, Bloomberg, Box, CA Technologies, Conde Nast, Credit Karma, Deloitte, Disney, DocuSign, Dropbox, eBay, Facebook + Oculus, GE, Genentech, Github, GoDaddy, Goldman Sachs, Google, Google, IBM, LinkedIn, Lyft, MailChimp, Microsoft, Morgan Stanley, Optimizely, Oracle, Pantheon, PayPal, Qualcomm, SAP, Slack, SpaceX, Spotify, Stripe, Symantec, T-Mobile, Target, Twitch TV, Twitter, Two Sigma, WorkDay, Zynga, and more.
include.io is a recruiting platform that uses mini-mentoring to validate diverse and nontraditional technical talent allowing you to be intentional about inclusion and direct referrals. We make it easy for you to search by opt-in diversity data and by candidates that have been validated by your technical leaders.
- Megan Smith, 3rd Chief Technology Officer, United States of America, Entrepreneur, Engineer, and shift7 CEO @smithmegan
- Khalilah Harris, Chief of Staff & VP, External Affairs, [email protected], @ed2befree
- Lateesha Thomas, Director, Partnerships & Corporate Training, Dev Bootcamp, @lateeshathomas
- Tom Ogletree, Director of Social Impact at General Assembly, @tom_ogletree
When: Thursday, May. 17 - 9:00 pm
Friday, May. 18 1:00 am
Web: Visit Website