Tico's mission is to offer American Fare with Latin Flair, and so we are sharing our very own Chef Rodrigo Perez and his culinary team the second Sunday of every month for a hands-on cooking experience - How to Throw a Tico Fiesta!
Every class focuses on:
- Understanding the flavors of Tico, how to integrate them into your cooking at home and replicating the dishes made in the class with ease and confidence
- Professional, chef-driven approaches, tips and tricks to master and show off to your family and friends
- Access to the chefs of the restaurant with plenty of one-on-one time making you feel like you are a part of the Tico team
- Lots of food to taste, a drink or two to enjoy and experience that will make you come back month after month
Our syllabus for each class includes:
- Stations that focus on ceviches, Tico signature dishes, cooking techniques and crowd-pleasing dishes
- Informative discussions with the chefs that provide background, detail and answer all questions
- Activities designed for all levels - beginners, intermediate and expert
- A feast of delicacies, including what was produced during the class and other special surprises from the menu
UPCOMING CLASSES FOCUS ON:
February: Tico for meat lovers! How to make pork rib carnitas, the perfect chicken wings, cooking fish and more!
We can't wait to cook with you!
When: Sunday, Feb. 11
8:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Web: Visit Website