Energy and sustainability solutions are rarely sold in simple one-off sales transactions. Solutions of an energy/sustainability size and scope are often financed. So, what does that mean to those of us trying to launch solutions into the market, build startups, and change the world? We need to get a project financing MBA yesterday!
On January 18, you need to be at the Leaders in Energy / Potential Energy co-sponsored social-panel event at WeWork Wonderbread. Leaders in Energy and Potential Energy will be bringing together the dream team of energy project financing. Come listen to and meet experts from across the region to help get your products and solutions into the market by understanding the levers of project finance. Our first panelists have been announced:
- Jon Powers, Co-Founder/President, CleanCapital
- Tom Deyo, (the first) CEO, Montgomery County Green Bank
- Cullen Kusanic, Solar Loan Underwriter, PSE&G
- Abigail Johnson, LEED AP O&M, Abacus Property Solutions, LLC
- Rich Dooley, Community Energy Coordinator, Arlington County
Keep an eye on Twitter @PE_DC as we announce additional awesome panelists, speakers and sponsors.
When: Thursday, Jan. 18 - 11:00 pm
Friday, Jan. 19 1:30 am
Web: Visit Website