Ask us how you can save $50 off the published ticket price
New classes starting:
- Jan 8-31, 2018
- Jan 22-Feb 14, 2018
- Feb 5-Feb 28, 2018
- Feb 19-Mar 14, 2018
- Mar 5-Mar 28, 2018
- Mar 19-Apr 11, 2018
- Every week,
- Monday, Wednesday
- 6:00 PM -8:00 PM US Pacific time each day
What is the potential of Blockchain?
First there was the industrial revolution which produced the locomotives and then there was the electricity, the last one was the internet.
Blockchain is the next generation, foundational and revolutionary technology after the Internet.
Life, Technology, this world will not be the same in the coming decade.
Learn all about Blockchain, before it is too late.
Why Learn Blockchain?
Blockchain is a revolutionary technology. It is simply a data structure where each block is linked to another block in a time-stamped. chronological order. It is the underlying infrastructure for bitcoin, a popular cryptocurrency. In near future, many companies will be adopting blockchain technologies for various purposes. Apart from bitcoin, it can be used for a wide variety of applications such as tracking ownership, digital assets, physical assets, or voting rights. It can also store and run computer code called ‘smart contracts’. However, blockchain is still new and the communities are still exploring the best ways in which it can be used.
Why Blockchain Training?
Blockchain Training will help you understand the underlying mechanisms of Bitcoin transaction systems, Ethereum & Hyperledger. Together with learning to setup your own public/private blockchain environment, you’ll also master the concepts like Cryptography & Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Networks, Bitcoin Mining & Security, Multichain, developing smart contract on Ethereum & Hyperledger Platform.
Why this course ?
World Economic Forum report predicted that by 2025 ten percent of global GDP will be stored on blockchain-related technologyBill & Melinda Gates Foundation aims to use blockchain technology to help the two billion people worldwide who lack bank accounts
About The Course
Our Blockchain Course is designed to introduce you to the concept of blockchain and explain the fundamentals of blockchain and bitcoin. The course will provide an overview of the structure and mechanism of blockchain. As a beginner, you will be learning the importance of consensus in transactions, how transactions are stored on blockchain, history of bitcoin and how to use bitcoin. Furthermore, you will be taught about the Ethereum platform and its programming language. You will setup your own private blockchain environment using Ethereum. In addition, you will develop a smart contract on private Ethereum blockchain and will be deploying the contract from web and console. Consecutively, you will learn to deploy business network using Hyperledger Composer. You will learn to set up private blockchain using Multichain platform. Towards the end of the course we will be discussing various practical use cases of blockchain to enhance your learning experience.
Imagine it’s 1994. The internet exists, but is still referred to as an “information superhighway.” This may feel a long way off from the Digital Age that defines our lives today -- where objects in our pockets power much of our activity, where we are connected to parts of the world previously unknown, and where our relationship to reality grows increasingly blended. We are well beyond websites. Blockchain technology is in that same 1994 moment, trying to imagine its own future.
Say goodbye to the Information Superhighway and hello to the Decentralized Economy. Blockchain is about to radically transform how humans and machines engage in economic activity, forever. While humans have been using formal institutions to reduce uncertainty in trade since the dawn of time, Blockchain is evolving this age-old model into something far more interesting: the distributed autonomous institution.
This course is designed to take you through from the basics of Blockchain Technology to an expert level. Even for the most informed technologists, Blockchain Technology is very difficult and often dense subject matter to fully internalize and understand. This course is here to help students unpack the ideas and better understand what the most important opportunities are in and around this new technology. We cover the Economics, Technology, and Business of Blockchain.
Who should take this course?
Anyone having zeal to learn new technology can take up the course. Students and professionals aspiring to make a career in the blockchain technology should opt for the course.
- Banking/Finance professionals
- Software developers
- Corporate Executives looking to connect corproate strategy to technology
- Government Executives looking to better understand Blockchain opportunities
- High school & college students
- Supply Chain Managers
- CEO's, Boards, and Senior VP's
- Entrepreneurs looking for something new
- Consultants and Professional Service Providers
- Technology Enthusiasts
- Anyone looking to better prepare for long term career potential in the future
What will I learn in this course?
- Define Blockchain Technology, in your own words
- Understand how Blockchain could potentially impact your business and industry.
- Write a thought leadership piece regarding use cases and industry potential of Blockchain technology.
- Explain Blockchain Technology to your clients, friends, and business colleagues
- Set a strategy to prepare your business or your clients for the emerging Decentralized Economy
- Join a community of economists, business leaders, entrepreneurs, and technologists that are shaping this technology as we speak.
- Identify which aspects of Blockchain Technology seem most important and relevant to you
- Walk away with a strong foundation in where blockchain is going, what it does, and how to prepare for it
What is the focus of this course?
The online Blockchain training course provides you with a detailed understanding of Blockchain technology beginning from Blockchain origin, objectives, and challenges, slowly progressing to Bitcoin Data structures.The course teaches you to create Blockchain using Mining methodology.You also get to know about Bitcoin wallets and how to go ahead with buying and selling of Bitcoins.It further makes you aware of the emerging trends in Blockchain and Blockchain innovation.
What are the pre-requisites for this Course?
- Development experience with an object-oriented language is required. Also, fundamentals of networking and basic knowledge of command line & Linux would be advantageous.
- Linux Fundamentals
- NodeJs Fundamentals
- A basic understanding of the internet.
- Have an open mind and be prepared to get very curious
After completing this Training, you should be able to:
- Comprehend the cryptography and cryptocurrency concepts
- Encompass the concept of blockchain
- Understand the importance of blockchain technology
- Have a deep insight into bitcoin and its network
- Perceive, how bitcoin transactions are validated by miners
- Create and use bitcoin account effectively
- Understand Ethereum blockchain
- Learn Solidity: Prominent language to develop smart contracts
- Deploy your private blockchain on web where you can visually see your chains
- Send transactions between nodes
- Infer Hyperledger project
- Install and run Hyperledger Composer Playground locally
- Deploy and test business network using Composer
- Develop private Blockchain in MultiChain
- Discuss the compelling use-cases of the blockchain
- Interpret the prospects of blockchain
- Assess, how blockchain can improve your business standards
1. Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin and Ethereum Overview
2. Blockchain Technology and Architecture
3. Blockchain Data Structure, Distrubuted Ledger, Decentralization, Storage and Mininig, Security & Encryption
4. Software Development with Blockchain and Ethereum
5. Build a Blockchain app
6. Blockchain Use cases and applications
7. Blockchain and Digital Wallet
8. Blockchain and Smart Contracts
9. Private and Public Blockchain
10. Blockchain and Hyperledger
11. Blockchain SWOT Analysis
12. Blockchain Disruptive Use Cases and applications
1. There are no refunds.
2. If for any reason the course has not been taken, class is cancelled or rescheduled, the payment can be applied towards any future course by Omni212.
As per GARTNER:
The Blockchain Revolution Promises to Touch Every Industry.
The blockchain revolution began with bitcoin, which used distributed ledger technology to foster trust in a currency and transaction mechanism not backed by any government or traditional institution. Visionary entrepreneurs and CIOs building and expanding digital businesses are keeping the flow of transformation going. Their goal is to reinvent the very nature of commercial activity by removing intermediaries and enabling more-fluid business processes to be conducted in diverse ecosystems.
What is Blockchain Technology?
- Blockchain is the digital ledger of economic transactions worldwide.It is the world’s leading platform for digital assets.
- A blockchain operates within a decentralized network of users that constructs a globally secure consensus ledger
- Anyone can access the blockchain's record and audit the activity of its network
- The blockchain is comprised of blocks of the network users' activity or transactions, each block is chained to it's parent's ID (cryptographic Hash), so the longer the grows, so grows the truth.
- Blockchain technology is the foundation for Bitcoin. However if the blockchain were the island of Manhattan, Bitcoin would be but one building on it...there can be so much more
The Blockchain is a foundational technology, like TCP/IP, which enables the Internet. And much like the Internet in the late 1990s, we don’t know exactly how the Blockchain will evolve, but evolve it will.
Similar to the Internet, the Blockchain must also be allowed to grow unencumbered. This will require careful handling that recognizes the difference between the platform and the applications that run on it. TCP/IP empowers numerous financial applications that are regulated, but TCP/IP is not regulated as a financial instrument. The Blockchain should receive similar consideration. While the predominant use case for the Blockchain today is bitcoin currency exchange that may require regulation, this will change over time.
Had we over-regulated the Internet early on, we would have missed out on many innovations that we can’t imagine living without today. The same is true for the Blockchain. Disruptive technologies rarely fit neatly into existing regulatory considerations, but rigid regulatory frameworks have repeatedly stifled innovation. It’s likely that innovations in the Blockchain will outpace policy, let’s not slow it down.
When: Tuesday, Jan. 9 - 2:00 am
Thursday, Apr. 12 3:00 am
Web: Visit Website