The DC Department of Small and Local Business Development (DSLBD) is excited to host Google Digital Coach DC and CEO of Black Girl Ventures, Shelly Bell.
This free workshop will cover key trends in the small business marketing ecosystem, how to target your audience online with AdWords Express, create compelling ads and track the return on your marketing investment by leveraging analytics.
Key takeaways will be:
- An overview of digital marketing
- Advertising and Google Analytics
- Design a Google AdWords ad to attract
- your next perfect customer
- Learn how to optimize your AdWords ad campaigns for maximum exposure
- Learn the basics of Google Analytics to measure the results of your campaigns
For small businesses unable to attend an in person training, a webinar version will be presented later this winter/spring to support all DC entreprenuers.
If you would like to request accessibility accommodations or have questions, please reach out to DSLBD Innovation & Equitable Development Program Manager, [email protected]
When: Thu Feb. 1
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Address: 441 4th Street, NW
Washington DC,US 20001
Web: Visit Website