Join us on Sunday, January 14, 2018
For the “I Dream Of Real Estate” Home Workshop
@McEnearney Associates Inc. REALTORS
1803 14th Street NW
Washington, DC 20009
FREE STREET PARKING ON SUNDAYS
Here's A Look at What You Will Learn:
Topic #1: “New Year - New Home”
- Whether you are a current homeowner or a new home buyer, learn how to get prepared to buy a new home.
- Learn about the home buying process and what to expect along the journey.
- Learn about some of the pitfalls and do’s and don’ts of the home buying journey.
- Learn the role of the real estate agent.
- Learn about the current trends in the real estate market and how to
- Locate a great deal.
Topic #2: “New Year -New Money”
- How to get yourself financially prepared to buy your new home.
- How credit impacts the process
- Steps to improve your credit
- The types of loans that are available to you and what kind of down payments are required for each.
- Learn about all of the local down payment assistance programs where you can get up to $40,000 to purchase a new home.
- How you can leverage your equity through a refinance to update your home.
Topic #3: “New Year - New Look”
- Get decorating tips from a local interior designer.
- Find out how to spruce up your spaces on a budget to give them a new look.
- Learn how to simply accent a space to change the look of it.
- Learn what kinds of renovations actually add value to your home.
- How to vet and hire the proper contractor to do work in your home.
Light refreshments served.
Must register to attend.
1st come, 1st served!
Bring a friend.
Get pre-approved for your new home prior or on the spot.
Get a FREE credit analysis.
When: Sunday, Jan. 14
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Web: Visit Website