***UPDATE. We apologize but we were unaware that the minimum ticket setting was at 5. If you were planning on attending but the event is reading "full" please contact us at [email protected]
and we can work to get you in. Thanks.
Hackers are coming - but no one is coming to help protect you.
You have data stored on devices or online accounts you want to protect from hackers but:
- cybersecurity consultants are expensive and
- you're overwhelmed at the thought of doing it yourself.
Join us on Valentine's Day at Capitol Post for a Cyber Self-Defense Workshop by ENABLD! In our 1 hour workshop, you'll learn that protecting what you care about isn't actually that complicated and that there are great, simple, affordable tools you can use to protect yourself, your family, and your organization today.
1. Learn a simple, 3-step method that you can use immediately to protect data stored
2. Walk away with 3 simple actions you can take today to lock down your online accounts
3. Have a chance to ask specific questions and get free advice to tackle your cyber self-defense problems.
Not very technical? No problem. As long as you use email, social media, or a computer or smart phone, this workshop is for you. It's getting harder for hackers to target large, well-defended companies - so they're targeting less-technical users and organizations who aren't paying attention to security. It's time to take charge of your own protection!
Sign up today! Seats are limited to 25, so get your tickets soon. Participation is limited to Alexandria area non-profits.
*No - this isn't a sales pitch. We live our motto "empower the unprotected." We genuinely want to help those abandoned by the cybersecurity industry, especially non-profits, small businesses, military, veterans, and first responders.