This session is for new users and those needing a refresher.
This session offers training to HMIS Agency Administrators and/or Reporting Staff ONLY.
THIS SESSION WILL COVER:
- Changes to the HMIS Data Standards as of 10/01/2017
- Updating active client records as of 10/01/2017 to accommodate the new standards
- System administration such as creating user accounts and resetting passwords
- Data quality management such as correcting report errors and troubleshooting common problems
- The use of the ART reporting tool as well as an overview of the canned reports to include the new CoC – APR report.
ALL SESSIONS WILL BEGIN ON TIME: Lateness is very disruptive to the trainer and the other attendees and as such anyone who is more than 15 minutes late will be asked to reschedule for next month's session. The door will be locked 15 minutes after session start.
DIRECTIONS: The training location is downtown and parking is difficult. If you choose to drive, please allow enough time to find parking. However, we encourage all participants to take the Metro or another mean of public transporation. The nearest station is Metro Center. Exit Metro Center using the 13TH ST NW & G ST NW station exit. Go to the left when you leave the station and crossover F street. Crossover 13th street and continue West on F street towards 14th street. The National Press Building has multiple entrances. For easiest access please enter the building through the 14th street entrance next to Press Liqours. Go down the stairs and to your right will be the elevators.
When: Wed Jan. 24
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Address: 529 14th Street NW, Suite 1099
Washington DC,US 20045
Web: Visit Website