Desktop Metal: a revolutionary approach
Join us for this seminar where experts from Desktop Metal and TriMech will introduce you to office-friendly metal 3D printing for the full product life cycle. Topics that will be covered include:
- Desktop Metal history
- Safety concerns of metal printing
- Additive manufacturing vs. 3D printing - What's the difference?
- Key applications that are driving the growth of the industry
- How additive manufacturing will change manufacturing
- Easy steps to get started in metal 3D printing
- How DMI technology is different from other techniques
- Key technology used in the Desktop Metal process
This event is free, and lunch is included. RSVP now as space is limited!
This event is hosted by Mike Lahatte, TriMech's Major Account Manager for the Department of Defense. If you have any additional questions, please contact Mike @ 443-465-0907 or [email protected]
This event is free, but register now as space is limited!
About The Presenter:
Ben Arnold, Desktop Metal
Ben is a veteran 3D print insider and has presented on 3D print and additive manufacturing topics for over 10 years. Ben was part of the team that launched Objet into the US market in 2007 and has worked with Stratasys and SLM Solutions.
He holds an ME degree from Worcester Polytech and an MBA from the High Technology program at Northeastern University in Boston, MA.
When: Tue Feb. 27
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Address: 156 Waterfront Street
Oxon Hill MD,US 20745
Web: Visit Website