Our first event of 2018 will deal with a topic that resonates especially within the DC-Metro Area: Cybersecurity. Join us and a panel of local experts to discuss a myriad of topics related to cybersecurity. As always, you can also enjoy food, drink, quality networking, and an opportunity to have your questions answered at the end of the panel for our Q&A segment! We hope to see you there!
Meet Our Moderator!:
• Tyrone E. Wilson - An information security professional with 22 years of experience in information technology and systems configuration, and network security. Wilson also has extensive knowledge in computer network defense, vulnerability assessments, cyber threat analysis, and incident response. Currently, Wilson is the Founder and President of Cover6 Solutions, LLC; which teaches companies and professionals various aspects of information security, penetration testing, and IPv6. Additionally, Tyrone is the organizer of a three cyber security meetup groups with most popular being a 5,000+ person group called The D.C. Cyber Security Professionals. Founded in 2012, the D.C. Cyber Security Professionals Group’s dedication to providing networking opportunities, informative discussions and educational sessions on all things cyber, has allowed the group to grow strong while providing a real benefit to the cyber community.
Meet Our Panelists!:
• Grant Elliott - Grant Elliott is the CEO and Co-Founder of Ostendio, a cybersecurity and information management SaaS platform. He is the former COO and CISO of Voxiva (now Wellpass), an integrated messaging and patient engagement platform. He has over 10 years’ experience developing and managing cybersecurity programs and supporting regulatory audits. Before working at Voxiva, Elliott held senior positions at AT&T.
• Matt Lembright - Matt is a Veteran responsible for creating and leading an intel team in combat missions in Iraq as well as 2 cyber units for the Army before entering into private cybersecurity. He is the CEO/Co-Founder of ENABLD (www.enabldsecurity.com), a free site that organizes cyber self-defense tools so anyone can understand and use what they need to stay safe. • Jack Harrington - Jack Harrington joined Research Innovations, Inc. as CEO in the summer of 2017. Harrington was most recently Vice President of Cybersecurity and Special Missions (CSM), a business of Raytheon Company’s Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS), providing full scale cyber solutions across global markets. Prior to his IIS role, Harrington served as CEO of Thales Raytheon Systems (specializing in command and control systems, 3D air defense radars, battlefield and weapon locating radars) headquartered in Massy, France.
• Mary Ellen Seale - Mary Ellen Seale is the CEO and Founder of the National Cybersecurity Society, a national nonprofit organization focused on cybersecurity education, awareness and advocacy for small businesses. She retired after 30 years of federal service, with the majority of her tenure as a member of the Senior Executive Service.
Interested in Speaking, Demoing, Presenting, Promoting, or Partnering with us for any event? Reach out to our event organizers to find out more info.
Want to learn more about Tech in Motion?
• Visit TechinMotionEvents.com (http://bit.ly/1qDwKMK)
• "Like (http://on.fb.me/1gjxei9)" us on Facebook!
• Join the conversation on Twitter! Share and follow along with @Tech_in_Motion (http://bit.ly/1d2mMvB)
• Check out our Tech Job Board (http://bit.ly/1kRBVb5)
• Read insightful content from our speakers across the country on our blog (http://bit.ly/1iKIK9M)
When: Thursday, Feb. 8 - 11:00 pm
Friday, Feb. 9 2:00 am
Web: Visit Website