Electric Drive in 2018 and Beyond: Outlooks for Markets & Policy
Join the Electric Drive Transportation Association on February 27, 2018 from 12:00 to 3:00 PM at the Hyatt Regency on Capitol Hill for the second installment in our Leader Series - an afternoon program featuring key industry and policy leaders, interactive presentations and discussion. Lunch will be provided.
-- Keynote Address - The View from Capitol Hill
- Senator Tom Carper, Ranking Member on the Senate Environment and Public Works Committee; Member of Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs; and the Committee on Finance.
- Senator Jeff Merkley, Member of the Appropriations Committee; the Environment and Public Works Committee; the Budget Committee; and the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.
-- Industry Panel - Insight, Innovation & Investment
- Charlie Yankitis (Director, Business Development & Electric Vehicle Solutions) - Bosch
- Lang Reynolds (Manager, Electric Transportation) - Duke Energy
- Prasanna Srinivasan (Manager, Global Business Development) - LORD Corporation
- Sophie Shulman (Manager, Charging Infrastructure Partnerships) - Electrify America
-- EV Market Analysis
- Matt Clayson (Vice President & General Counsel) - Detroit Trading Company
-- Opportunity for Q&A
When: Tuesday, Feb. 27
5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Web: Visit Website