Let us celebrate Presidents Day together!
Pamplona is ornate, bullfight-themed Spanish spot for creative tapas & paellas, plus sangria on tap & cocktails that draws its inspiration from Ernest Hemingway’s travels throughout the Basque region of Spain. It is located in the bustling Clarendon neighborhood, features an innovative take on traditional Spanish fare paired with an extensive sangria program.
- Free with RSVP
- Huge line up of DJs
- For bottle/table service AND birthday specials text 202-368-1878
- Dress Code : Dress to impress
- Event is 21+
- We will have specials including the usual suspect Mer-Tini:)
- Come one, come all; this is the most friendliest event you have ever attended!
- Feel free to invite your friends. They don't necessarily have to be a member
METRO & PARKING INFO :
Pamplona is half a block from the Clarendon metro station.
Street parking might be a challenge. There are parking garages around.
When: Monday, Feb. 19 - 11:00 pm
Tuesday, Feb. 20 4:30 am
Web: Visit Website