Commercial office building owners in the District of Columbia are increasingly taking advantage of the cost-benefits of deploying photovoltaic panels for energy generation on the rooftop of DC. With the 30% federal tax credit and the Solar Renewable Energy Credits (SREC’s) available for properties in the District, the equipment and installation cost recovery can be achieved in the short term, along with annual electric cost savings that makes business sense for landlords, investors and tenants.
Learn from several recent case studies of Carr Properties deployment of PV, as well as hear from DC, industry leaders and experts in how to achieve energy savings and investment objectives for commercial office, industrial and institutional properties.
Topics to be Covered
- Incentives for Photovoltaic Commercial Applications
- Commercial & Office Building Landlord Tenant Perspective
- Market Trends for PV & Micro-Grid Equipment and Systems Success with Distributed Resources & Future Supply Trends
- Facilitating Agreements for PV Systems, Credit Management & Tax Issues
- Case Study & Future PV Deployment Opportunities
Please register today, as space is limited.
Admission is complimentary, but registration is required
Continental breakfast provided
When: Tue Feb. 20
1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
Address: 1909 K Street Northwest
Washington DC,US 20005
Web: Visit Website