This training is designed for individuals who have access to Siteimprove Web Governance Tool and for those who would like to improve knowledge in Web Accessibility. Content includes:
- Basics of Web accessibility and building a sustainable accessibility plan for unit or department
- Accessibility testing and assistive technology
- How to get started and identify realistic goals
- Roles and responsibilities (Content Teams, Designers, Developers)
- Semantic markup (e.g., WAI-ARIA, Alts, Headings, Links, Skip Links, Forms, Documents)
- Understanding the Siteimprove Accessibility Module
- How to prioritize accessibility using Siteimprove
Training will be delivered by Kevin Rydberg (Siteimprove Senior Web Accessibility Consultant).
Registration is required and you may participate:
1. In person (lunch provided). Participants may bring their own devices.
2. Online (WebEx information will be provided before the event).
*The recording of the training will be available after the event.
Contact [email protected] if you have any questions or special requests.
When: Tue Feb. 20
3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Address: Edward St. John Learning and Teaching Center
College Park MD,US 20742
Web: Visit Website