We invite you to the DC's premier fashion event of the summer. 4th annual DC Swim Week 2018 Resort Collection Show.
DC SWIM WEEK recognizes both local and international brands, in a bid to inspire and improve lifestyle, convenience, luxury and trade-based relationships in DC. The primary goal of the event is to showcase talented and innovative fashion trends while building relationships between brands in the summer lifestyle fashion industry.
16 plus designers from Washington DC and all around the world will unveil their Sring/Summer 2019 collections in Swimwear, Activewear, Lingerie and Accessories at the Resort Collection show on July 27th. To learn about the featuring designer visit www.dcswimweek.com/collection. Special art exhibition by Bijan Rashedi and live painting installation by Kamila Kokoszka
EVENT: DC Swim Week Day 2 - Resort collection show
SHOW HOST AND SPECIAL GUEST MODEL: Mrs. United States 2017 Lauren Zeigler
VIP red carpet reception
Champagne piano lounge
DJ and live performances
Peroni Lounge - Open bar
Free Ride to the show courtesy of VIA
- 6:30 pm-7:45pm- Red carpet VIP reception
- 8:00 pm- General Admission
- 8:30 pm- Opening remarks
- 8:45-10:45 pm Resort collection 16-20 runway fashion shows with live entertainment
- 10:45-11:30 pm Photo ops with DCSW #swimsaquad models and social hour.
TICKETS: (Price subject to increase)
- Front Row VIP - $210 Doors open at 6:30pm (Includes: Red carpet reception with an open champagne bar, Hors-d'oeuvres, Hair product kit from Balmain Paris Hair Couture, Peroni open bar, Invitation to private Press Reception July 25th at La Vie Penthouse- Wharf, A ticket to the After Party July 28th at L2 lounge
- Second Row VIP - $149 Doors open at 6:30 pm (Includes: Red carpet reception with an open champagne bar, Hors-d'oeuvres, Sag bags, Peroni Open bar, A ticket to the after party at L2 lounge)
- Third Row - General Admission -$99-Doors open at 8:00 pm (Includes A complimentary glass of champagne, swag bags, Peroni open bar)
- 4th Row - General Admission -$79-Doors open at 8:00 pm (Includes A complimentary glass of champagne and Peroni open bar)
- Standing-room-only or Theater seating - General Admission -$49- Doors open at 8:00 pm
DC Swim Week 2018- www.dcswimweek.com with Special guest Miss USA 2017 Kára McCullough
The DC Swim Week (DCSW) is a yearly boutique environmentally friendly swimwear fashion show where hand-selected elite local and international designers gather to network, collaborate, and introduce their innovative and sophisticated designs. The event hosts top fashion designers from all over the world who share and gain insights on the global trends and technology in the swimwear fashion industry.
Over the past 3 years, DC Swim Week has witnessed massive publicity, featuring on major news headlines across the globe and has enjoyed promotions when it was featured on Bravo’s House Wives of Potomac, a show hosted by Emmy-winning actor, Vincent De Paul in 2016. The 2017 edition of DCSW was hosted by the current Mrs. United States 2017, Mrs. Lauren Ziegler, which further established the event as one of the top fashion shows in the U.S and the world.
** We are tirelessly working on securing more partnership to provide you with a spectacular experience at DCSW18 We will update you as information becomes available**
**Must be 21 and plus to attend the event**
**Ticket sales are final and no refunds due to the nature of the event**
**The event will take place rain or shine**
**please note That all guests must be in the embassy by 8.45pm to be seated. Embassy gates will be closed by 8.45pm**
#DCSW18, #DCSWSwimweekend #DCSW popup18
When: Fri Jul. 27
6:30 pm - 11:30 pm
Address: 4101 Reservoir Road Northwest
Washington DC,US 20007
Web: Visit Website