The Department of Small & Local Business Development is excited to support the DC eBay StartUp Cup challenge kick off July 27 and 28th.
Sign up now for free before July 14, 2018 through dc.startupcup.com!
Select business teams will be invited to a 48-hour Extreme Build-A-Business Weekend, July 27-28, where the Top 25 business teams will be selected to advance into the competitive process.
- $10,000 For the First Place Winner, $5,000 For Second Place and $2,500 for Third Place
- Learn Business Model Design Through Visual Thinking
- Clarify How You Create Value and How to Reach Your Target Customer
- Learn Go-to-Market Strategies That Will Produce Revenue and Avoid the Need for Traditional Fundraising
- Learn How to Design a Circular Economy Based Business
- Connect with Like-Minded Entrepreneurs from Your Community (There is no need to feel alone or isolated as an entrepreneur)
The DC eBay StartUp Cup Challenge is open to anyone, with any type of business idea and from any background. This internationally recognized seven-month acceleration program is proven to grow businesses and accelerate the development of revenue.
Through a highly experiential and mentor-driven process, you will be connected to the specific mentors for your particular industry supporting you with access to the tools and resources required to grow any business.
Submit your business by July 14, to be part of the #DCebayStartUpCup Challenge dc.startupcup.com.
Unleash Your Big Idea Today!
When: Fri Jul. 27 - 11:00 am
Sat Jul. 28 5:00 pm
Address: 2730 Martin Luther King Junior Avenue Southeast
Washington DC,US 20032
Web: Visit Website