Training is FREE for DC residents.
Half Day ATSSA Flagger Certification Training:
The course will cover basic one-way and two-way traffic lane closure operations. Generally, to assist on a road-side work site directing traffic in the District of Columbia, you must have a flagger certification.
OSHA 10-hour Certification Training:
The course will cover avoidance, abatement, and prevention of safety and health hazards in an active work site. To work on an active construction site, at least the OSHA 10-hour certification is required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Proof of District Residency
- Completed registration with DCIA prior to the class start date
- Please print Eventbrite ticket and present on the first day of class
- (Requires Driver’s license and/or District I.D, Social Security Card, resume)
Class Dates and Times:
- July 16th-17th 8:30am-4pm
- July 19th-20th 8:30am-4pm
- July 24th-25th 8:30am-4pm
- July 26th -27th 8:30am-4pm
- August 7th ***Flagger Only*** 4pm-8pm
Please visit or contact the DCIA if you have not completed registration:
Address: 2330 Pomeroy Rd. SE / Phone: 202-899-6040 Email: [email protected]
When: Tue Jul. 24
8:30 am - 3:00 pm
Address: 2330 Pomeroy Road Southeast
Washington DC,US 20020
Web: Visit Website