The D.C. Department of Employment Services (DOES), in support of the United States Census Bureau, will host multiple information sessions to assist in recruitment efforts for the upcoming Decennial Census 2020 vacancies.
You are cordially invited to attend one of the information sessions noted below on Thursday, July 12, 2018 at the DC Infrastructure Academy (2330 Pomeroy Road SE, Washington, DC 20020).
Information Sessions will be led by the U.S. Census Bureau and will include:
- Discussion of available opportunities
- Resume Do's and Don'ts for USAjobs.gov
- Important facts about the federal hiring process
- Question and Answer Session
- Real-time application support (upon availability)
Upcoming Vacancies include:
- Office Operations Supervisors
- Census Field Supervisor
- Recruiting Assistant
- Recruiting Manager
- IT Manager
- Administration Manager
- Census Field Manager
- Lead Census Field Manager
- Area Census Office Manager
All attendees must have an account on http://www.dcnetworks.org and must bring your EventBrite confirmation to your scheduled appointment.
Please dress professionally, bring your updated resume, and notetaking materials (pen, pencils, paper) with you to the session.
Don’t miss this opportunity that could lead to your next career opportunity!
When: Thursday, Jul. 12
1:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Web: Visit Website