Mary’s Center, a community health center marking its 30th anniversary, invites you to a symposium on the central role of community health centers and the well-being of communities. The symposium will highlight the roles community health centers can play in the lives of underresourced people and places by delivering much-needed health care services and accelerating social and economic well-being. Drawing on recent research done by the Urban Institute and the National Institutes of Health for Mary’s Center, this panel discussion will also include insights from local practitioners and clients of Mary’s Center, as well as regional and national policymakers and leaders.
- Stuart M. Butler, Senior Fellow, Brookings Institution; Chairman of the Board, Mary’s Center
- Martha M. Galvez, Senior Research Associate, Urban Institute
- Maria S. Gomez, President and CEO, Mary’s Center
- Rafael López, Managing Director, Health and Public Service, North America, Accenture
- Ninet Sinaii, Epidemiologist, National Institutes of Health
- Sarah Rosen Wartell, President, Urban Institute
Registration and breakfast will be available at 8:30 a.m. The program will begin promptly at 9:00 a.m.
Please contact Paige Warner at [email protected] or
202-847-4208 with questions regarding this event.
When: Fri Oct. 12
8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Address: 2100 M Street NW
Washington DC,US 20037
Web: Visit Website