The Office of Community Engagement cordially invites you to the...
"Making a Difference" Awards Celebration
· 4:00-4:45 pm - Sign-in, Networking
· 4:45-5:45 pm - Greetings, Award Ceremony
· 5:45-6:00 pm - Closing, Dessert Reception
We want to thank our volunteers, champions, and supporters for their hard work, time, and energy they have contributed with us this year! Awards will be presented to community organizations, university units, faculty, staff, students, and more!
The awards will acknowledge their commitment on:
· Long lasting and meaningful partnerships
· Programs with PreK-12
· Mentoring and tutoring
· Showcasing your expertise and the University
· Learning from and about the community
· Building stronger relationships
· Sharing your resources and space
· Collaborating and solving issues impacting the community
· Welcoming visitors to campus
· Developing future students and community leaders
· Celebrating community engagement successes
. Creating vibrant communities
The Office of Community Engagement will also be premiering Fearless Connections: Campus & Community Engagement, a new print and digital catalog highlighting programs between the University and surrounding community.
The award ceremony will be held in Adele's room at the Stamp Student Union on the University of Maryland campus.
Please enjoy our social gathering with networking and musical entertainment!
Please RSVP by Monday, Dec. 3 to attend!
When: Thu Dec. 6
4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Address: 3972 Campus Dr
College Park MD,US 20742
Web: Visit Website